For those of you who have been reading Traffikd for a while you know that I often give tips for growing a blog using methods like social media marketing and networking. Well, I just launched a new blog tonight, so I’ll be getting an opportunity to put my own advice into practice and give it a test.
As I’ve been building the site and the content and planning the launch for the past month or so, I’ve really benefitted from being through the blog launch process a few times already. I expect that over the next few weeks I’ll be able to share some posts here about what is working for me with the launch and what is not (once I find out myself that is). For me it’s kind of a test, so it should be fun.
There are several posts here in the archives of Traffikd that cover some of the strategies I’ll be using:
- Gaining Subscribers Through Social Media: Is it Possible?
- The Role of Social Media in a New Blog Launch
- Forming Your Inner Circle
- Guide to Networking for Social Media Marketers
- How to Target Social Media with Specific Posts
- Targeting Niche Social Media Sites: 7 Practical Steps for Success
- 10 Keys to a Successful Resource List
- Marketers Guide to Del.icio.us