Guest post by Alexis Bonari
If you aren’t on Facebook by now, you are probably the only one who isn’t. My grandmother has a Facebook page and anyone who can type, is able to start their own page with no problem. Most everyone uses Facebook as a social meeting place, but did you know that you could easily make money on Facebook as well? I’ve compiled a Top 5 list of the best ways to make a buck on Facebook without leaving your living room:
1. If you are a musician and would like to sell your music, but don’t have the money for a website or to make top of the CD’s, check out flametunes.com, where you can sell your music from your Facebook profile.
2. Garage Sale, in association with buy.com, allows you to sell your unwanted “stuff” to your Facebook friends.
3. Zazzle.com is one of my favorites! You can create your own products and design your own t-shirts, hats, etc. The cool part is that they walk you through and post your items on their site as well as your Facebook profile.
4. Sites such as Shopit.com help you easily create your own store, allowing you to sell your old CD’s, electronics, DVD players and more via this simple application.
5. Lemonade.com allows you to pick items from a selection of sites, add the icon to your profile and sell it for a commission.
About the Author:
Alexis Bonari is a freelance writer and blog junkie. She spends much of her days blogging about Education and CollegeScholarships. In her spare time, she enjoys square-foot gardening, swimming, and avoiding her laptop.